Monday 23 May 2011

Magnetic Noticeboard


When I saw this tutorial over on madigan made I really wanted one. Not only that but I thought they would make fab presents so I set about making one for my sister whose birthday was approaching.

I found this fab paper at Flutterby Crafts (I bought several for myself and still can't decide which to go for). I bought the spray paint on Ebay (it's for retouching a car!) and I also bought the little wooden birds, which became the magnets, on Ebay. I think they're meant for card making but I have hot glued magnets to the back.



I didn't fancy the tie hanging madigan made used so I used epoxy glue to stick a hook to the back



I was so pleased with it. Now I need to decide which paper I am going to use for my board and find some suitable magnets. Here it is again!





I will try to pop back again this week to show off the tiaras I mentioned!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out... and I love your board!! The birds go great with that paper. Great job!

    ReplyDelete